[Whonix-users] Request for help

Pratik Najare dragondaksh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 05:45:41 CET 2013

Respected sir,
                     I am new to whonix. To get anonimity i decided to
use whonix so i downloaded the whonix-gateway and started to verify
it. But i am stuck at the command:-
gpg --keyid-format long --verify Whonix-Gateway.ova.asc Whonix-Gateway.ova
as the output of the command is :- gpg: can't open
`Whonix-Gateway.ova.asc': No such file or directory
gpg: verify signatures failed: No such file or directory.
I am unable to understand what the problem is as i did everything as
it was instructed. What i noted is that there is no file named
Whonix-Gateway.ova.asc in Whonix-Gateway-7.tar. Please kindly help me
regarding this.

Thanking you,
dragondaksh at gmail.com