[Whonix-devel] transparent i2p integration

Doesnt Work doesnt.work at gmx.at
Thu Jul 12 13:39:00 CEST 2018

Thank you, some config files where helpfully commented!
However, I couldn't figure out where the iptables commands are
specified. There is a lot going on I don't understand.
E.g. why are ports 4444,4445 and 7657 redirected? And why does tinyproxy
have to got through the transparent proxy?

# iptables -t nat -L
[....]
Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
[...]
DNAT udp [...] owner UID match tinyproxy ctstate NEW to:127.0.0.1:5400
DNAT tcp [...] owner UID match tinyproxy ctstate NEW to:127.0.0.1:9041
[....]

What am I breaking by using tinyproxy to contact I2P as upstream proxy?

sincerely
  GammaSQ

iry: