[Whonix-devel] isolated torified FreeBSD

kaltheat at googlemail.com kaltheat at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 4 22:05:19 CET 2014

Hi,

I thought of creating an isolated, torified FreeBSD system. It turned out that
your approach (gateway and workstation VM) is pretty similiar to what I had in
mind. As I see you seem to have done big work to create isolated, torified
Debian. I searched for a detailed documentation of what you have done to a
freshly installed Debian to transform it into a torified Debian system,
so that I can "port" these steps to FreeBSD. But I had no luck in finding it.
Is there such a documentation or would I have to work through all source code
on git on my own?

Regards,
kaltheat