[Whonix-devel] Orain

Kudu kudu at riseup.net
Sun Aug 11 22:53:11 CEST 2013

1. Yes, we accept donations using several methods, one of which is
Bitcoin: https://meta.orain.org/wiki/Donations
Our finances are also public: https://meta.orain.org/wiki/Finances

2. Yes, we can support a Tor hidden service.

3. Have you read my original email to the list?
https://whonix.org/pipermail/whonix-devel/2013-August/000012.html

4. Yes, we plan to host wiki dumps for Whonix's wiki if it's moved to
Orain.

5. I'm not sure what you're asking. Could you please clarify?